Are you considering artificial grass for your garden or outside space, but need to understand a little more about what the associated benefits? We speak to a lot of clients after we have laid artificial grass at their property and they didn’t realise just how many benefits there are to artificial grass, so we thought we would share a few of them with you here:
- With artificial grass, your garden will always look perfectly green. Yes always…we’re talking through the winter months when real lawns can sometimes struggle and when the weather gets scorching hot in the summertime. Tree shaded areas where your regular grass often doesn’t see enough sunlight can look so much better covered with artificial grass.
- You’ll never need to use the lawnmower again. Goodbye to struggling with the lawnmower wires in the shed, wondering why the darn thing won’t start and heavy lifting! Whether you are physically finding it difficult to mow the lawn or you simply just find it to be a tiresome chore, artificial grass might be the way forward! No matter what time of year, you can go out into your garden with peace of mind that your grass will be looking its best without lawnmower-related hassle.
- Artificial grass is durable and versatile. Artificial grass is made to last and its life expectancy is around 15 years.* It can withstand harsh weather conditions and is more durable than real grass. Wherever you are considering artificial grass in your outside space, we can generally make it work whether you wish to lay the grass on a small balcony or in a large garden.
- Easy to maintain. Once you have artificial grass in your space, there’s not much that you need to do to keep it clean and looking its best. You may wish to invest in a leaf blower, use a broom or simply rinse the grass, depending on what it is that you need to clear up. Either way, it’s easy and quick to keep your artificial grass looking perfect in all weathers.
- Artificial grass is allergy-free. Suffer from pesky hayfever in the summer months? Artificial grass may help when you are out in the garden and could be your hayfever-free safe haven! We can’t promise that artificial grass will get rid of your hayfever completely, but it might well help to reduce your symptoms and unmanageable every-day flare ups when compared to real grass.
*may vary according to grass type and use
There are so many benefits to artificial grass and we’ve only listed a few of them here. Please do get in touch if you have any questions. If you are interested in artificial grass for your garden and want an idea of cost, simply fill in the form here. Please note that we service Sussex and Surrey only.